identify these

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they are all like that, maybe something like $300-$400... not anything uber rare or desired. Its nice that they are 16s, but they may be smaller barrels with step-up lips so larger brakes may be an issue. 

Caps may be easier to find, but I dont think actual barrels are available. Im sure if you went to a refinisher, they can source something for you. 

Yep, Southern Ways Epsilon..... made by WEDS actually.

Older BBS barrels might work (E78) but I doubt it.

There are different size of Epsilon faces you can interchange barrels from between different size and width Epsilon as long as it's the same face size, so if you buy another set to scavange for barrels and made wider, bigger, or smaller, measure the faces. (15-16... 15-16... 14-15.... 13-14.... ect)

They aren't rare, came as an option on BMWs, and most 80s-90s Japanese Sports cars, I just sold a 16x7 5x114 set with tires for 350, They'll sell anywhere from 250-1000 (Wider sets and 4 lug sets sell for a lot more)

The centercaps are EXTREMELY rare, and could fetch more than an actual set of wheels.....

Let me know if you decide to sell the wheels later down the road, wouldn't mind the back-halves. (Complete of course)

• 4 months later...