Canby Central Washington, Spokane, Tri-Cites, Hermiston, Caravan

sick620

Anyone in central washington, yakima, spokane, tri cities, hermiston OR, Tha Dalles, wanna get in on our canby caravan? 

I am leaving from moses lake wa, and cruising thru the tri shittys, into hermiston where I will meet the Idaho guys and hop on their caravan. Anyone want to meet me in the tri shittys or meet us in hermiston?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I'll be traveling from Wenatchee on Friday. Might like to join you if its possible. I will leave early in the AM and stop at places that have junk, wrecking yards and anything that I might see as a deal for my business. Or I can just travel straight thru. I usually drive thru Yakima, then to Goldendale and either to Biggs or down the Killitat river to the Gorge and travel along the Washington side to the bridge of the Gods, (toll $2)  and into Oregon. All depends on the time that one wants to arrive in Canby. Better to arrive before to much Friday rush hour.

Will be eating food from Fred Meyer so I do not need to stop at Winco.

What your time frame?

Nice thing about travel I-84 is the speed thing, 70 to 75mph,  although the road is so rough.

Meeting the gang from Idaho would be a plan also, Biggs, Maybe? or the Dallas as that bridge is free also.

If it rains I will have to slow way down as my tires are slick as Hell!

@chumstone.... The idaho guys are leaving baker city oregon on friday morning at 8-9am. I am leaving from moses lake washington at the same time, 8 or 9. we will arrive at hermiston at the same time around 10am-11am or so. 

If you wanted to head to moses lake early on fri morning like 7 or 8 your only 68 miles from me. We could cruise down and have a nice caravan. If not we could meet you somewhere on I84. let me know...