3rd Annual Camp Pendleton 32 Area Soap Box Derby

Howdy all, I know we have a few military personnel on here and just wanted to put this out there to see if there is any interest.  Non-military personnel welcome as spectators (free) or participating in the vehicle display.  

Will begin building my car this weekend...It is somewhat of a small event right now but it is growing and should be a good time.

If anyone is interested shoot me a PM or give me a call (MGySgt G - number on flyer) and I will forward a copy of the official rules.    

SoapBoxDerbyFLYER_zpse56c00ee.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy all, I know we have a few military personnel on here and just wanted to put this out there to see if there is any interest.  Non-military personnel welcome as spectators (free) or participating in the vehicle display.  

Will begin building my car this weekend...It is somewhat of a small event right now but it is growing and should be a good time.

If anyone is interested shoot me a PM or give me a call (MGySgt G - number on flyer) and I will forward a copy of the official rules.    

SoapBoxDerbyFLYER_zpse56c00ee.jpg

Damm!

I am so sad we don't have this sort of stuff down here.

Looks like a lot of fun!