1972 240z triple Mikuni HC L24

I Have a cherry 1972 Datsun 240z with triple mikuni carbs with matching intake manifold. All new bushings, DZ start push start Ignition with Mallory coil and Mallory Infared Distributer, fuel pressure regulator, Fidanza 12 pound aluminum flywheel and new clutch disk / pressure plate . New 16 inch tires on enkei 92's all new brake master, pads. Has a narrow band fuel air ratio gauge, stereo with CD player and iPod dock working speakers minor minor minor rust. Shell is in pristine condition for its age. all glass is uncracked, Odo reads almost 5000 miles and car looks it inside and out. This car has been fun but now it's time to pass it on, runs and drives needs minor tuning. Runs exptionally well. All new fluids, new NGK platinum plugs and NGk plug wires. I am located in Sacramento Ca 95823 I'm asking. $ 5 k obo if I get my asking price I will sell the "Nissan 2400 OHC" camshaft cover with its intended engine and proud new owner.

Picture are located in my build thread

" Timmy's 240z " project datto section

Call Tim at

916 204 6658 (after 12:30pm on weekdays, Im in school)

Or PM Skib

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Car has been unregistered and unmolested since 1990 title will be salvage I believe due to being out of system for so long, but body is perfect and I'm going to do what I can to get a fresh title for whoever buys it unless they feel like titling themselves.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.