Hello. Rendering wanted

Hello datsun folks.  My son and I recently started a project of a 1990 Hardbody. I know not the site for them.  A few of the guys over at infamousnissan.com keep saying there is a guy here on RATSUN who does good renderings.  Well I want to get one done for my kids birthday in may.  if you are the guy they keep aluding to, please contact me.  I would be grateful.

Mikefrontandback_zps200820f0.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a few graphic designers on this site, but a word to the wise... 

Before you come here asking for services on your first post, I would recommend taking the time to make an introduction to yourself (or your kid) and the truck. It would be nice to know who you are whats happening with the vehicle. Were a community here and not just a place to buy or sell. 

Welcome to the site. 

I completely understand.  I did not want to clutter you folks forum with things about me.  I am simply looking for, as you put it, a graphic designer.  However considering an introduction is recommended.  Perhaps you would like to look at my project log on INFAMOUSNISSAN.COM.  I do not mean any disrespect to this site by listing that board by name, but it seems better I post a link rather than posting a lot of this info here.  Yes I am looking for a service.  Yes I am will to purchase said service.  I am not selling anything nor do I intend to sell anything.  Here is the link.

http://www.infamousnissan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25713

Mike

PS, My 16 year old and I actually wanted a 2dr 510 at the start of this endeavor, but alas it was either to hard to find or to expensive a starter.  The east coast seems to stink when it comes to old Datsuns.

Thanks again for your consideration.

Theres a few Hardbodys and a few early Pathys on here so its not too much clutter. There are even build threads with non Nissan/Datsuns, so youre more than welcome to be here. Looking over your second link with the rendering, I remember a member who does artwork like that, but I cant recall his name right away... Fisch is the one who did the drawing in the banner (as well as some other nice work), but there was someone who was doing the simpler designs. 

Ill try to look around to remember who he was.

Edit: there is this guy... http://community.ratsun.net/topic/43638-the-bre-510-is-done/

Thank you Mechanic.  I was directed to Fisch, his artwork, although awesome in and of itself, is not what I am looking for.  As you can imagine, my 16 year old is as ego-centric as most other 16 year olds.  I am sure he would prefer a simpler design that is more personal in nature.  Now myself on the other hand, I prefer the stuff I can not or will never have.  Like Fisch's works.