In need of a thermostat housing for a 78' Datsun 620 truck L20b

Good Morning Ratsuner's, The title says it all. I have been taking the bus for several weeks now because my daily driver has been sitting in the garage. Also with cannot go to the junkyards cause we're really Bush at work, have been working 12 hours practically ever day. My truck and me would be greatful if someone would have an extra one to sell.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to oldskoolvws for the info. Motavated, I'm real greatful and also my truck with your offer and I want to buy it and even buy an extra one if you have it. Also, I know that it's my fault for not being specific but I need both the bottom and the top part of the thermostat housing, do you have the set ? Sorry that it took me a few days to get back to you and thanks again but please let me know as soon as you're able to.

When are you available for me to give you a call ? And the only day that I would be able to drop by would be this Saturday after sometime in the afternoon cause of work, only one day off and how much more "dinerro" are we talking about for for both pieces ?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.