Burn it with fire!

So here goes, figured I would get flammed for it but what the hell.

My 95 civic...

SAM_0005.jpg

Edit: just noticed, this was after my dad took the two 14s off the back and left me with 2 13s... looks kinda odd now that I am paying attention :P

PO decided it was a smart idea to cut the front springs. He probably took 3-4 coils off. When you jack the front up you can grab the spring and move it up and down on the strut about 2-3 inches. It also came with the complimentary blown head gasket and shot vtec solenoid.

The car does not get driven and has only been driven when everything else breaks down because I don't trust the suspension.

The car was a trade for an LS/vtec swapped DA integra that I had since I was 18. Was a decent trade because they were both shot to hell.

Long story short I have gathered a ton of parts for this car but haven't put anything together yet. My room looks like a salvage yard storage shed with a d16z6 complete head, complete intake manifold, kteller downpipe, greddy d(whatever) turbo kit (real greddy), cast exhaust manifold, replacement suspension parts, and the front half of a 620 (hood, tranny, cowl, badges, grill, cables, wires, ect).

Plan:

Not sure yet. I think I am going to replace the head and sell it to fund my 620 or some other Datsun/rwd toyota car project. I am tempted to throw all the parts on it, pick up some injectors and some chrome tuning and sell it for top dollar to some crazy ricer, but it is almost too clean for that, even if it is a honDUH...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Plan decided.

Picking up yet another project so the civic has to go. Throwing the head gasket and spare head on it either this weekend or next and putting it by the road for sale. I'll probably hold onto the turbo stuff for it, never know when I might want to shoehorn it onto a golf cart or something...