1987 Nissan 300zx n/a $1800

Hello my fellow ratsuners. I am currently selling my Non turbo z31, 5 speed.

It is Red, Black interior, cloth seats out of an 86 with driver side bolster repaired. Digital Dash, stock working radio, 2 pioneer door speakers and 2 blaupunkt speakers in the hatch. Has Magnaflow exhaust with rectangle tip, the cat has been deleted, Spectre cone Filter, just replace both fron window wipers. Replaced the T-tops with better sealed ones. 

Just changed the front brakes. Resealed Tail lights and the left rear quarter window has been resealed havent got time to reseal right one.A replacement fender for driver side. Is inspected till march of this year. Runs good. Replaced 3/4 air vents. Dash Carpet. Removed busted auto antenna and replace with a normal antena that bends in the middle. Foam spoiler from 86'.

The bad: Has no title :(.

Clutch will need to be retorqued to correct specs, Driver door skin has dent on corner, A paint busted in the hatch and got over most of the right side  of the interior (most of it has been cleaned up there are some spots left over to repaint or remove the paint)

Couple of dents here and there. a/c does not work neither heater. I tried fixing it but the vacuum controlled system was kicking my butt. 

Light rust under tool kit in rear hatch, where mostly all z31 have rust. Will need one new cv axle (passenger side) accidently sat on climate control.

DSCF2165.jpg

HPIM1072.jpg

104_2538.jpg

DSCF2131.jpg

DSCF2217.jpg

HPIM1071.jpg

HPIM1118.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.