WTB: 4x114 wheels, 510 turn signal switch, and other things

Instead of making numerous threads I decided to make just one. I'm starting to collect parts to finish my KA swap, and also looking to fix some problems that my car has. Here's what I'm looking for

4x114.3 14 or 15" wheels: I don't care on design pattern or color just need wheels that will clear my 280zx brakes. I have 13" Shelby Libres that I could throw into a trade if that helps.

69-73 510 Turn signal switch: My '72 switch does not function, and I'm looking to replace it with a used one.

KA/SR Tranny mount: I know a few companies make them (Mckinney and VG30.com) and I'm looking to save some money and buy a used one, or if someone has a custom mount made.

Shortened 510 Driveshaft: Looking for someone who has a shortened driveshaft for a KA24 swap.

KA24de headers: I don't need these to get the car running, but if anyone has headers laying around hit me up! lol

Feel free to message me if you have any of these. Trying to find someone on the East coast so shipping won't be choking my bank account.

Thanks,

Chad

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.