Tail Lights and Antenna 1980 210 (B310

I need a pair of not broken tail light assemblies for my b310 before I can get it back on the road legally.  I also need the radio Antenna that goes up the A-pillar, the previous owner removed it and lost it of coarse.  Any help or a direction to lead me would be great thanks!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And depending on which '80 you got (round headlights vs square) and if it's a sedan there's also these (for square headlight '80):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170766818257?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

i got a set of those myself a while ago. just note the plug is backwards and you'll have to fix.

Thanks for the quick response I'll be purchasing both!  I have square headlights and tail lights match the last post, unfortunately the seller is "out" for the moment, so it won't let me order the tail lights :( I'm ready to get this thing back on the road!

You're welcome. They're very quick with shipping. I've ordered from atomboys a few times now. I believe they are back in February. I have an order with them now I'm in discussion about. Everything I've ever ordered from them came in two weeks flat so once they're back you shouldn't have to wait too long.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.