1976 620, L20B 5 speed. $2500 boo

I have a '75 620 for sale, I am leaving soon for deployment so I gotta let it go :[ Its got minimal rust and no rust in the floor boards. theres a few dings around the truck, but the largest issue cosmetically is the hoods dent on the front. I'ts got a few spots around the truck where I sprayed some rust killer so needs the paint touched up, but it's a ratsun. The truck runs well, theres a small amount of smoke when it starts, I think its due to the valve guides needing to be changed. the oil pan gasket also leaks a small amount of oil, maybe 3 drips a day. Never have to add oil between oil changes, doesn't leak enough. Oil changed every 2500 miles or so. Has L20B and a five speed tranny. New plugs/wires, new intake/exhaust manifold gasket, new valve cover gasket, tires are alright, they still have tread and are on some 17" wheels. I also have a set a black steelies with BRAND NEW tires on them that I may be able throw in, and some snow tires too. New radio and speakers in truck. Interior is 9/10. Super clean interior. Brand new exhaust all the way back. Has the stock tachometer which is hard to find and it works fine. Can't think of anything else right now, but the truck is my daily and starts up every time even with it so cold out. Hate to get rid of this little ratsun, buts it gotta happen. $2500 obo, i'm very motivated to sell. Just send an offer! Text or message me on here only, i probably wont reply until the evening due to being at work, so dont get impatient, 615-484-seven023. Ask for Donny. Please no text after 9pm. Thank you. heres a link to the craigslist add for pics:http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/3562906577.html

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my old truck.  It's a solid 620, did most of the work myself, compression is even, but a bit tired.  Sold it basically because I needed disc brakes to tow my jetski. its dynomatted and has a 1200 tach.  great little truck.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Yea P, I really hate that I have to sell it, but I have no where to keep it and am leaving soon for deployment :[ if I can't sell it before I leave, it will go into storage for a year or so which is not what I want for it!

Just got new tabs on it today, so tabs are good until Jan 2014! Gotta sell soon! price reduced to $2300 obo!

Just cleaned and vacuumed, don't let this truck go into storage for a year!

I have a complete 4 Door 510 that appears to be all original stem to stern. I've been wanting to trade it for a turn key 620. If there is a 3rd party that wants to make this work some how, then I'd be willing.

dbann89 gets the $$$ , I get the 620, and who ever puts up the money gets the 510

I have a complete 4 Door 510 that appears to be all original stem to stern. I've been wanting to trade it for a turn key 620. If there is a 3rd party that wants to make this work some how, then I'd be willing.

dbann89 gets the $$$ , I get the 620, and who ever puts up the money gets the 510

I'd be happy with that  B)

THIS TRUCK IS AWESOME!

• never been hit front or back.  one little dimple, passenger side boards.
  • interior is an 8.5  your GF will actually enjoy riding in the thing.  the bench is so well oiled, she'll slide into ya every left you take.
  • 5 speed is fantastic  fast 280z 5th gear
  • engine compression is even 100lbs across if memory serves.
  • door locks and ignition match.
  • B&W 1200 inductive tach
  • killer 18's on it, great stance!
  • sound deadening all around.
  • other then tailgate and one in the bed behind driver, no rust holes, por-15 floors & battery tray.

I owned this truck for 4-5 years, spent hundreds of hours on it.  she is a beauty, it is worth more then he is asking.

He paid more then he is asking!!!!!!!!

dbann89 is an armed forces hero, it is your patriotic duty to help this freedom fighter out!

THIS TRUCK IS AWESOME!

• never been hit front or back.  one little dimple, passenger side boards.
  • interior is an 8.5  your GF will actually enjoy riding in the thing.  the bench is so well oiled, she'll slide into ya every left you take.
  • 5 speed is fantastic  fast 280z 5th gear
  • engine compression is even 100lbs across if memory serves.
  • door locks and ignition match.
  • B&W 1200 inductive tach
  • killer 18's on it, great stance!
  • sound deadening all around.
  • other then tailgate and one in the bed behind driver, no rust holes, por-15 floors & battery tray.

I owned this truck for 4-5 years, spent hundreds of hours on it.  she is a beauty, it is worth more then he is asking.

He paid more then he is asking!!!!!!!!

dbann89 is an armed forces hero, it is your patriotic duty to help this freedom fighter out!

Thanks P! That means a lot man! And you did a phenominal job on the truck, I hate that I'm having to get rid of it  :(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.