1971 240z v8 "Project" for sale aka EVILZ

For sale will be my 71 240z as a LSx roller. Let me start off by saying what parts will be removed:

LS1/T56/ECU/RAD/GAS TANK/EUROTAILS

So what do you get, very clean 71 shell with the following parts installed:

CCW wheels 17x9.5 and 17x11 with Nitto tires

Arizona Wilwood brakes all around

SS Brake Lines

15/16 Brake Master Cylinder

Arizona Billet MS Q45 and Uprights

Modern Motorsport Q45 axles and CV adapters

Ground Control Coilovers all around

5 way Adjustable Struts all around

Modern Motorsport Adjustable Control Arms

ZCCJDM Front Adjustable Control Arms

BADDOG Frame rails

CF Bumpers front and rear

CF Rear Spoiler

CF Hood

CF Fender Flares

CF Tail light surrounds

HID Headlights

What else will come with the car that will make this an easy project for someone to get running quickly –

The John’s Car LS1 engine and transmission mount kit will be left in place. The LS1 harness will be left in the car and 6 Autometer gauges will be left in a crack-free 240z dash. The car does have power windows installed that are behind brand new Nissan door panels. I will also be leaving the Q45 diff in place along with the SS 3 inch exhaust. The seats and 4 point belts will also be left inside the car.

The paint on the car is in very good shape, 2 areas need to be addressed but great driver and track car paint. The car really just needs a drive train and interior can go either way right now, full track car or back to stock.  The amount of time that has gone into this car to make it in excellent driver and track car she has been for the last three years. The asking price is $9000 obo that is realistic. The car is priced great for someone looking to add a few personal touches and save big time in building an LSx car from s30 shell. I would be willing to come down on price if a few additional items are removed from the car. As of this time I am not willing to part the car out. I am hoping someone will be able to enjoy her as much as I did.

Contact me via the website or CLIVE.BOGLE AT GMAIL.COM

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.