14x6 aluminum wheels ----SOLD----

I'm not sure on the brand, but one of the pics has a logo from the back of the wheel.  These are 14x6"  4x114.3mm.  The back spacing is 3.5". They came off a 240z, thus the 215/60 tires.  If you're local I will leave the tires on. The tires are only ok, but good if you just need some rubber to roll around on.  I will include some pics of them on my 510.  It's hard to tell in the pics, but the wheel comes out to the edge of the wheel well lip on the fender (the tire obviously sticks out further).  I do not have center caps or lugs for them.  I'd like to get $100 for the set.  I will ship them in two 16" cube boxes.  Weight is roughly 40lbs each box.  Ships from zip code 66502.  I prefer UPS or FedEx.  Let me know if your interested.  I'm moving to Alaska and I'd rather not take a bunch of parts I don't need... Unless your in Alaska, then I suppose I can bring them with me and save you shipping! Thanks, Kyle

38.jpg

44.jpg

002.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool rims and cool price!

GLWS

And I wanna go to Alaska! 

They still have free land right?

Free land with stipulations.  For that matter, there is free land in Kansas too.  It looks like there is also free land in Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, Minnesota, and Wisconsin.  Pick your poison.  In my experience; it's free because no one wants it, and the towns are desperate to grow.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.