p79 head

turbo

240sx tps

bov

stock turbo injectors

megasquirt 1 v3.57

innovate wideband

tokico shocks and springs

rust in the floors, battery area and a little in the frame rails towards the rear of the car, and lower rocker on drivers side

3 in straight pipe

15x7 enkie 92s with good tires

F1 stage 2 clutch

non turbo 5 speed :/ unfortunately a little notchy from 1 to 2

decent paint with some poorly resprayed areas for some reason

runs and drives ok, but needs better tune

right rear E-brake cable broke, so its kind of jimmy rigged currently

door weatherstripping on passenger side needs to be put back on

shifter bushings replaced

too low for my taste

speedo tach, fuel, ammeter, oil psi, and clock all work, temp is disconnected for ms to read on laptop instead

no heater or ac or heater core/venting so gets condensation on inside of windsheild

most of the car appears to be coated in either por15 or zero rust not sure which

inside megasquirt wiring is so so (read messy "switch power" wires)

corner of windsheild seal and trunk hatch appear to leak a little, working on the windsheild but the hatch needs new weatherstripping off a kia sportage.

snazzy shift knob

went to drive it to work today and had a lose wire somewhere that cause the ignition to cut out so i will fix that before the car is sold as i want the car to be able to drive out not on a trailer.

also has a few small spare parts like extra tach and some other gauges, na intake, and an emblem or too, along with a core f54 block and a core n42 head

pulls to the left a little so probably needs an alignment.

no stereo or speakers

drivers seat is ripped and recovered with electrical tape of all things

thats everything i can think of, previous owner said it had new rear? wheel bearings supposedly and carbon? shoes and front pads i think?

any questions feel absolutely free to ask ill tell you anything you want to know about it.

$4000

425 315 5553

call or text

email if you want

danerz112@hotmail.com

heres some pictures

http://s180.beta.photobucket.com/user/70_challenger/library/#/user/70_challenger/library/Grezelda?&_suid=135544387914502926003836175055

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

frozen toes bump, started it up this morning. fiddled with tuning a bit, did a few 3/4 throttle runs and a burnout and little donut in the rain. seems to be running good, still doesnt like to run right after 4k rpm though.

bump took it to marysville and back sunday. appearently my brake lights are out so i will be fixing those before sale as well

also taking 2800 plus any kind of driveable trade... kinda hahaha im looking to get a 2800 car that needs a little work but i still gotta have something to drive to work. let me know, hit me up, whatever works haha

bump have had several trade plus cash on my end offers but im pretty broke so im looking to get some dollars myself. ratsun community is obo. lucky you guys ;)

• 2 weeks later...

anything? part trades for running driving vehicle?

update: purchased registered version of tunerstudio which SHOULD supposedly fine tune the car itself as i drive. so we'll see how well that works and if it was worth the money. price subject to change upon finishing tune.

have commenced tuning sequence. only did one drive so far but it is clearing up. still more to go and when tuning is pretty good price will bump to 4500

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.