wtb: L20b long block with 5 speed

im going to pick up a 620 king cab shell that needs a l20 engine and 5 speed complete for it to run plus wheels lol. i live in garden grove california, 92840.

i also was looking into a ka24de but would also need tranny and ecu. if you guys have a price or think which is a better for convenience and price?

i've been looking for a 620 in 1k price range as long it runs and interiors decent, i dont mind about body. there were a few good ones but a little to far and may not make it back to cali.

been searching for a few months now and i think posting a thread will also help what ive missed and researched.

i will apppreciate any input and thank you for your time!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to jump on that, but I'm afraid what that shipping cost will do to me :/ that's only for the motor huh?

Only for the motor, yes. I would sell the 5 speed with it for $150 more.

Shipping will probably be $400-$500 on top of that.

im going to pick up a 620 king cab shell that needs a l20 engine and 5 speed complete for it to run plus wheels lol. i live in garden grove california, 92840.

i also was looking into a ka24de but would also need tranny and ecu. if you guys have a price or think which is a better for convenience and price?

i've been looking for a 620 in 1k price range as long it runs and interiors decent, i dont mind about body. there were a few good ones but a little to far and may not make it back to cali.

been searching for a few months now and i think posting a thread will also help what ive missed and researched.

i will apppreciate any input and thank you for your time!

I think the King cab are after 1975 are you concerned about Smoggy in Cali!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.