1983 280 zx 2+2

Perfect black dash, custom leather steering wheel cover, original silver velour seats with black vinyl sides and back, gray carpet, door panels are perfect, fully loaded 186,000 original miles, not a t-top car so no rain water leaks. Interior is in good condition and just about everything still works. Power rack and pinion steering, power mirrors, power windows analog dash. Body is in good condition but it does need some very minor body work on the right door and quarter panel. Red paint job is mostly original and worn out. New radiator, new KYB shocks, rebuilt/upgraded fuel injectors, recent turbo muffler, factory 5 spoke mags with old tires. This zx still has the stock stereo in it and it still works. Automatic trans with overdrive, otherwise known as a torque convertor lock up. When the overdrive kicks in the engine drops about 400 rpm making it an excellent cruiser on the highway unlike most automatic S30's. 26 mpg on the open road at 70+.This was my wife's grandkid hauling car for many years until she got a newer and larger vehicle so you can bet that I always kept it in tip top shape mechanically, or else I"d hear about it from her. We've owned it for over 13 years and it has always been a very reliable car and has served us well. We no longer need it and I've got way too many z's and need to sell off a bunch of them. It was a garage queen for the first 14 years of its life. Mileage is about 185,000 so it's got lots of life left in it. Rot factor is extremely low.

Price is 3,400.00 firm, no trades.

I've got lots of other z's to sell off too, from 70 to 86. Most of them are non runners from sitting but some of them do run. Non runners as low as 900.00. I'll be putting up more z's on the forum soon.

Call me weekdays at 360-668-2979 or just send me an e-mail request. I'm not around on weekends.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.