Gran Turismo 5 Datsun Club / Crew?

I've been playing Gran Turismo 5 for over a year.

I haven't really met anybody that's into Datsun.

Especially since a majority of Gran Turismo 5 are drifters, muscle car draggers, and Honda "JDM Hellaflush" fanboys.

I have about 80 Datsuns (I bet that's a terrible estimate) on the game.

Also, please no "FORZA is better!" comments.

I've played both, and I like both.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was pretty hardcore on it for a longtime, when it fist came out...think I have about 200+ cars, managed to score like 3 510s, an array of 240sxs, some Zs as well. I have always been pleased with each edition of GT to come out. Very noticeable difference in graphics and physics. I think that it has great replay value, so I pick up every once and a while just to good off.

Gamer tag: darcTOKEN. Add me, if I see you on (when not on Netflix) all burn some rubber for a while.

gamer tag: JGong9609

GT5 is the only game I play consistently. only games I've played more of total are COD4 and 6.

As far as cars go I have over 500+ cars i should be closing on 600 soon. I'm tryin to get them all lol. I have a bunch of Dattos. 5-6 510's, a 910 coupe, one of every skyline from 62 to present. including a chrome hako lol. one of every z from s30 to z34. a roadster or two. not datsuns but i have the ford mark IV, jag XJ13, ferrari p330 and 3 redbull X2010's (these are the only 4 cars with a $20,000,000 pricetag lol) I never pass an op to buy a Datsun in this game lol.

I'm online a fair amount feel free to add me (put your ratsun handle in the message so I know it's not just random ppl). I tend to spend most of my time drifting. so if anyone ever starts a ratsun open lobby make it a free run so I can go sideways in my drift dime :P

I was pretty hardcore on it for a longtime, when it fist came out...think I have about 200+ cars, managed to score like 3 510s, an array of 240sxs, some Zs as well. I have always been pleased with each edition of GT to come out. Very noticeable difference in graphics and physics. I think that it has great replay value, so I pick up every once and a while just to good off.

Gamer tag: darcTOKEN. Add me, if I see you on (when not on Netflix) all burn some rubber for a while.

Added.

gamer tag: JGong9609

GT5 is the only game I play consistently. only games I've played more of total are COD4 and 6.

As far as cars go I have over 500+ cars i should be closing on 600 soon. I'm tryin to get them all lol. I have a bunch of Dattos. 5-6 510's, a 910 coupe, one of every skyline from 62 to present. including a chrome hako lol. one of every z from s30 to z34. a roadster or two. not datsuns but i have the ford mark IV, jag XJ13, ferrari p330 and 3 redbull X2010's (these are the only 4 cars with a $20,000,000 pricetag lol) I never pass an op to buy a Datsun in this game lol.

I'm online a fair amount feel free to add me (put your ratsun handle in the message so I know it's not just random ppl). I tend to spend most of my time drifting. so if anyone ever starts a ratsun open lobby make it a free run so I can go sideways in my drift dime :P

Added.

Added.

got it, I was already playing GT5 lol, just checked my garage. I'm at 590 total, 99 nissans + 4 nismo's. and I miscounted my dattos lol, I have 7 510's apparently, 4 hako's, 5 kenmeri's, 6 s30's......I have a problem, holy crap. I wish I could really buy this many nissans/datsuns

got it, I was already playing GT5 lol, just checked my garage. I'm at 590 total, 99 nissans + 4 nismo's. and I miscounted my dattos lol, I have 7 510's apparently, 4 hako's, 5 kenmeri's, 6 s30's......I have a problem, holy crap. I wish I could really buy this many nissans/datsuns

Most of my cars are Nissan. I have 6 Nismo's, and I somehow lost my 400R. I sold a bunch of cars, I had around 600.

Considering I mainly drift, and drift my Datsuns, I sold my FWD cars, etc.

Let me count my Datsuns. I will get two more 510's tomorrow. Should I also count the older Skylines?

R30 RS Turbo - 9. Z31 - 8. 240RS Rally Car - 1. 240RS - 2. 910 - 9. S130 - 3. Kenmeri - 5. S30 - 14. Hakosuka - 77.

510 - 23 (add two more in two days) 510 Rally Car - 6. Roadster - 7. S54B - 4. S54A - 6. Silvia - 6. S50D - 11. BLRA-3 - 4.

• 4 months later...