Trade Mikunis for...

I have a nice set of dual mikuni phh 44's with sidepull linkage and a brand new never used set of ram air foam filters. The carbs have 150 main fuel jets and should be ready to rock and roll on a l20b. I have some various other small parts (dog bones, venturis, etc.) that will also come with the carbs.

What I am looking for on trade is a nice clean useable Ka24de swap. 240sx only Ka24de engine, with 5 speed fs5w71c manual tranny, uncut harness, MAF, and ecu. Mileage isnt a big deal but I dont want a worn out smoking clunker. I am located in the central Tennessee/KY area and I am willing to drive 4 hours or less to trade. Let me know wht you have and please post as many pictures as possible.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1/ The item for sale MUST have a price on it. Auction style postings will not be tolerated.

Chek. It's a trade. Pretty specific too.

2/ There must be a location where the item is being sold. Doesn't have to be exact.

Chek. He listed the location

1/ The item for sale MUST have a price on it. Auction style postings will not be tolerated.

Chek. It's a trade. Pretty specific too.

2/ There must be a location where the item is being sold. Doesn't have to be exact.

Chek. He listed the location

check*

also not talking to him.

there are 6 now hidden posts on this thread.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.