SOLD 1971 Datsun 510 2-door roller -SOLDBremerton, WA

Well I had a deal coming together to give this 510 a new home but it fell apart so it's up for sale now. First off this car has been sold about 4 times without a title transfer. The guy I got it from is still trying to get a hold of the registered owner but I'm loosing hope that we will find him. Truth is it's not too hard to legally get a title for a car like this here in WA, and there are different ways to do it, but it does take a little time and leg work.

Specs: It is a roller with a gutted interior, comes with trashed front seats and a dash frame, that's it. All wiring is intact and present. all suspension present and car steers and rolls. all glass is there without cracks, a chip or two in the windshield. pedal box is gone, no motor or trans. It look like this car has never been hit which is a plus, all panels look to be original, doors dont sag and shut nice, and it' not the rustiest 510 either. it has some punky spots in the trunk and floor and some bubbles down low, but not too bad. I want $500 OBO for it or trade for other Datsuns or Datsun stuff, maybe other things with value? The pics show a rear bumper on it but that has been sold. Everything else is still on the car.

photo-51.jpg

photo-52.jpg

photo-53.jpg

photo-36.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.