Rear seat from '69 goon and 521 grille

The seat is a little dirty but actually pretty nice with no significant defects (no tears in the vinyl, just the one spot pictured is all I could find). I cleaned it up some but it could use more work. I'm asking $125 for the seat, local pickup only (I'm in the S Everett area). I might be interested in trades as well - I've been looking for a set of 6 spoke ZX rims.

Goonrearseat1_zps2a83aa15.jpg

Goonrearseat3_zps0db6fc5a.jpg

Next up is a pretty decent 521 grille center section. There are a few small dings but it's very straight otherwise and it's been polished up. $40 for the grille and I don't mind shipping domestically. For shipping, figure 4# from 98087 via the USPS.

521Grille1_zps92dcdf57.jpg

I also have pinch weld for the rear doors of the goon but just the part from the top of the door jamb back along the wheel well and to the sill plate. It's the same color as the seat more or less. $20 for the pinch weld and local pickup only since it's stuck in the shape of the door opening.

All prices are OBO.

Sorry for the big pics - I had to switch to another service since Webshots changed and couldn't figure out how to get a smaller version of the pics.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not stuck on the ZX rims, but I like the look of them with the centers/spokes blacked out with polished lips. Either way I'm looking for 14x5.5 or 14x6 with backspacing/offset so they don't stick out of my fenders like the ones I have now.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.