Parts Needed For 1970 510 2 Door Sedan

Hello. I'm in need of a few parts for my project car. It's currently at the shop having body work done so I'm hoping to have the parts gathered in time for them to be installed after the paint is finished. I'm looking for the radio surround that fits in the dash. The link I attached is the type I require, although the picture shows it upside down. Also I'm trying to get the drip rail chrome that runs up and over the rain gutters, just above the doors and quarter windows. I'm also trying to locate the chrome strip that fits on the door, just below the window and butts up against the outer window seal. I would also like to find the accent strips across the bottom of the doors, along the quarter panels. If any one would like to part with these items let me know. Keep in mind I'm in Canada, near Toronto Ontario. The items would need to be shipped to me. I'll gladly pay for the shipping if you have what I want for a decent price. Thank you for spending the time to read this. Cheers!

Brad

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes! I'm still looking for the drip rail accents. Any chance you have them? Oh and the quarter panel trim. Sorry about the late reply. I've been chasing down other parts all over the place. I'm also interested in getting a hold of some decent door panels. I'm suppose to see some one about his rear panels for the back seat and would like to match them if possible. I'll attach photos if I decide to buy them.

• 2 weeks later...

Still in need of the drip rail stainless accent pieces. Still looking for the quarter panel trim pieces. Still looking for decent door panels. I have already found a great radio surround bezel with a vintage radio attached. I have the stainless rubber molding trim pieces thanks to yenpit. Buy from him if you ever have a chance. I thought I had a front bumper, rechromed from Datsunland Socal but the order was cancelled. So now I'm looking for a good front bumper. Doesn't have to be show quality. I can get it rechromed as long as it's straight, no dents, no rust holes. Surface rust and corrosion is fine. It'll be blasted and rechromed any way. Unless some one out there has a chrome bumper that's pristine. I'm willing to pay! Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I've found a lot of the parts I've been searching for. I'm down to a few particular pieces. I need a door panel for the driver's side that will match the door panel I just got for the passenger's side. I'm also In need of the trim pieces that run along the tops of the interior panels for the doors and back seat. I'm assuming they're stainless much like the outer trim pieces have been. I need them to fit a 2 door sedan. If any one has some decent arm rests for the door panels, I'm also looking for those but I may end up going with newer model arm rests from a Sentra. Apart from some nuts and bolts and a few rubber seals I pretty much have everything I'll need for the car.

DSC01946.JPG

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.