2dr 510 sedan for sale in Eugene, OR. $4500

No, I'm not selling this car. But I've got a lead on a car that is for sale and is not posted up anywhere that I know of. The guy emailed me looking to sell it but since I picked up a Kamikaze's goon I've got no budget anymore.

I am willing to pass on contact information to the guy if you are a SERIOUS buyer. This car is very nice and looks to be priced right for a good starting point in negotiations. Car has a clean Oregon title. Guy does not need to sell the car so your lowballs will be ignored. It's just a time and attention type situation I think.

Car now had blue Oregon plates. Owner says it runs and drives buy might have an ignition issue where it will cut out while driving. His diagnosis is it probably needs a new ignition switch installed.

**1970 Datsun 510 2 door

L-16 OHC Engine with 5 speed manual transmission.

New complete clutch kit.

Performance Cannon Intake Manifold With 2Barrel Weber SideDraft DCOE 45 Type 9 Racing Performance Carburetor

Electronic distributor "Matchbox Electronic Ignition Distributor"

New Cap and Rotor.

New Plug Wires With New Spark Plugs(NGK R Plugs)

New Ignition Coil.

New Headlights.

New Starter.

New Chrome Alternator.

New Clutch Slave and Master Cylinder.

Monroe Adjustable Air Shocks With Monroe Switch And Air Compressor (Needs hooked up).

Battery Relocated to The Back In the Trunk.

Electric Windows.

JDM Wink Mirror.

GT Grant Detachable Steering Wheel With Safety Cap.

New Tires (185/60/14R) With New Old School Enkei Gold With Polished Lip Mags.

New Pioneer Head Unit DEH-33HD With Ipod USB Connect Aux Port Connect.

Interior All Done Black With Headliner Complete With Back And Front Door Panels.

Roll Cage installed.

Front seats are comfortable and clean with stock back seat and laps belts all around.

Seats are in great condition.

They were replaced this year.

The back seat was purchased at the Candy Datsun rally and is for this year and make.

The Front seats look good in the car and match the back seat, but are not out of a 510.

Suspension Whole Front Done On 11/9/11 With New Front Control Arms. New Ball Joints And Alignment Done.

DSC02932_zps0efce3d7.jpg

DSC02933_zps7caf5900.jpg

DSC02934_zps4f78810e.jpg

DSC02931_zps69d6fae4.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.