Need 620 Parts!

Hi! Haven't been on here in a long time, sold my old 620 last year and deeply regretted it, so i finally found another.

WTB: Package tray, bench seat (doesn't have to be pretty, just all there), and the instrument bezel. If anyone can help with these i'd def appreciate it!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! Haven't been on here in a long time, sold my old 620 last year and deeply regretted it, so i finally found another.

WTB: Package tray, bench seat (doesn't have to be pretty, just all there), and the instrument bezel. If anyone can help with these i'd def appreciate it!

I have a bench seat, but you are too far away. I'll check at work how much it would cost to ship - guessing around $40-50. Either way it is in pretty good shape except the drivers side has a rip on the edge. I'll also try and post some pics when i get home. Let me know if interested.

I have a bench seat, but you are too far away. I'll check at work how much it would cost to ship - guessing around $40-50. Either way it is in pretty good shape except the drivers side has a rip on the edge. I'll also try and post some pics when i get home. Let me know if interested.

here are some pics, it was a little bright in the garage so they look a bit lighter than they are in real life.

7997824262_9eb0c634da_z.jpg

7997818789_35a55b73a8_z.jpg

photo 3(7) by onedollar99cents, on Flickr

7997824460_b317de27ed_z.jpg

photo 4(6) by onedollar99cents, on Flickr

photo 2(11) by onedollar99cents, on Flickr

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.