Wanted 521 or 510 Goon

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to be posting some pics,info on a '62 datsun wagon for a cistomer of mine at NAPA as soom as I can find the time to go oit there & take a look at it,take the pics. He didn't have a price last time we talked about it,& i'm looking for reasonable suggestions for him. He also has a bunch of Datsun trucks,same deal,price wise. I'll post more,when I have pics,& more info.

Hi,

I have a 72 510 blue 4spd wagon I am selling for a friend. It was her daily until recently.

It is solid but original and a bit rough. I have a picture link if you are interested.

Thanks

I'd Love to see pics, thanks

I'm going to be posting some pics,info on a '62 datsun wagon for a cistomer of mine at NAPA as soom as I can find the time to go oit there & take a look at it,take the pics. He didn't have a price last time we talked about it,& i'm looking for reasonable suggestions for him. He also has a bunch of Datsun trucks,same deal,price wise. I'll post more,when I have pics,& more info.

Thanks for the help. just keep me posted! I'm glad Ratsun is such a helpful community.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.