1976 280z part out.

I have a 76' 280z sitting in my back yard that i dont have room for. the body itself is really straight, paint is horrid (from sitting in a high school auto shop for 20 years, spraypaint ect.) the car has 35k original miles so the motor is strong, and will start with an ignition, battery, fuel lines and rad hoses/belt. i have no paperwork which is why i am selling as a parts car or part out. interior condition is as follows.

-no dash

-no carpet

-no headliner

-have rear carpet, is in good shape, but has 3m weatherstrip glue stuck to it in a 2"x2" blob.

-seats are in fantastic condition besides one small what appears to be cigarette burn in the drivers seat.

Exterior:

- have all body panels, very minor dents on drivers door/rear quarter window

-have all glass except door window. all windows were broken out and i replaced all except door windows.

-have bumpers, dont have the mounts ect.

paint is half spraypainted with japanese writing on tailgate and pass. side.

panels are straight.

Engine:

-everything is there besides fuel hoses, hose clamps, rad hoses, rad cap, fuel filter, ect. runs strong when the car was running it ran smooth (i have a video of it running)

-currently not running because aforementioned parts missing (robbed for my old 620 project, fuel line is expensive haha)

-transmission is in amazing shape, all gears are amazingly smooth, i replaced the shifter bushings when i was going to put the trans in my 620 but never got around to it.

Suspension:

-everything is there and stock, 1.25 coils cut on the front struts. stainless brake lines.

other things missing, turn signal mechanism, just replaced window wiper/lights mechanism but lights dont work due to them grounding through the turn signal switch(figures).

Anyways. prices, im not sure on, let me know what you want ill let you know what i want for it. if someone can come pick up the whole thing i'll let it go for 700 ish, but if you want to separate the parts it'll be more. i'll give it away for a good price if it all goes in one.

CALL AT (562)794-3471 -Evan. Located in long beach near california state university long beach.

CLICK PICTURE OF TACHOMETER TO SEE IT RUN!!

th_55861d98.jpg

0827132746_01.jpg

Please dont ask if you can 1.) drive it home, or 2.) if you can register it,

1.)No, its not currently running/registered

2.)i dont know i have no paperwork and thats why i am selling as a parts car. (could make it a track car if you want).

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.