WTB 81 or 82 Datsun 210 front Corner lenses

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...I tried Ebay...there is a complete headlight surround housing with lens...but at $80...Is a bit too much for my friend who did the damage...I feel like breaking his lens off his 65 Buick Wildcat and calling it even! :devil:

if it's just the lens you're after i have a set. pulled them for my '81 210 but ended up getting a headlight frame with the corner lens and lamp body later. the lenses i have don't have the lamp body though. fyi, i ordered rear taillights from atom boys on ebay. took two weeks but they came unmolested. only thing was the plug was backwards so they had to be switched. they have good deals on parts though. if you're interested in the lenses let me know.

DSCN0391.jpg

DSCN0390.jpg

Haha! I was going to say when I sent them that it may look like it was packaged by someone with a slight case of OCD. But being that I have a 210 and I know how difficult it is to find parts I wanted to make sure they got to you unmolested. I debated about putting fragile on there. Thought it might give the post office incentive to play football with the box. Glad they arrived in one piece.

Cheers!

Kimberly

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.