1968 SSS Gauge Cluster HELP!

Looking for a 1968 SSS Cluster and hoping you crazy kids can help me out. Anyone know of one for sale? Have one hidden away? Want to donate or sell? I'll love you forever and ever.

Here is a picture for the unassociated:

IMG_1180.JPG

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I remember correctly its the outside dimensions of the full unit. You can get one to fit in the other, but it doesn't quite line up correctly. Also I know aesthetically the dash fascias are different... But that's purely looks.

This I did not know! I have a '69 Canadian Dash I believe. It is all metal. I don't really care about the A/C controls. Know exactly what is different?

If its all metal its a 68 if it has pads on the face its a 69

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello from New Zealand...

Would you like to buy one of these dash's.

Right hand drive...

Gauges are in IMP, speedo is in MPH and oil is pounds etc....NOT JDM,,EXPORT MODEL..

can supply wiring loom for the whole car, japanase stamped chassis numbers cut from fire wall...Metal SSS side vents with badges. Stainless steel grill with SSS badge , Body tag, New Zealand New Black old school number plates and 1st copy of ownership papers..all matching....

Car was rolled, not worth repairing...I've owned over 50 Datsun 1600's and loads of others...and over 9 510 SSS's...

This lot is the only NZ new 69SSS 510 ever..do your home work,,Nissan/Datsun NZ after getting this car invented a the 1200SSS..Check it out..Datsun 510 SSS was not comen in NZ untill 1972...They import over 100 of them.

1st 2 owners where Nissan NZ and then Datsun NZ...they owned it for 4 years..

Fuse box is 1969-1973 type...which is great, the 67-69 one is puss..

Can put a photo up if ya want $4000USD...

E.mail me Sam.cooper@clear.net.nz

I got a smokin deal but sinful paid like 700 for his 69 sss cluster

Mate wicked deal.....I have a buyer for a working clock of this type...$700usd for the clock....If you paid 700 for the lot you did wicked...I sell comen 72SSS dashs for 900. but sold out now, and pre 70 sss dashs are like 100 to 1..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.