4DR bluebird tail light center piece WANTED!

Okay I just installed my tail lights..but id like to complete it by adding the panel piece that goes in the center of the the two..if anyone has one or knows where I can find one plz let me know..I'm not ritch so let's keep it reasonable thanks guys..

Call or txt juan 951 271 1114

Email.. datmadrigal@gmail.com

Like thisvvvvvvvvvvvv

jdmtailights.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I just installed my tail lights..but id like to complete it by adding the panel piece that goes in the center of the the two..if anyone has one or knows where I can find one plz let me know..I'm not ritch so let's keep it reasonable thanks guys..

Call or txt juan 951 271 1114

Email.. datmadrigal@gmail.com

Like thisvvvvvvvvvvvv

jdmtailights.jpg

gonna be impossible to find it cause they where make of cast Iron so they rust, to find a good one gonna be hard and expensive. But who knows you may get lucky. GOOD LUCK!

gonna be impossible to find it cause they where make of cast Iron so they rust, to find a good one gonna be hard and expensive. But who knows you may get lucky. GOOD LUCK!

Cast Iron? Unlikely, everyone I've seen is pressed aluminum. They corrode but they dont rust.

I have one thats in pretty nice shape. Has a couple small dings up top but metal is in great shape. Im at work though for the next four days so won't be able to get pics to you until Friday if your interested. Let me know.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.