WTB: hammer wheels 15"

yes, i know... pretty vague request. theyre an older style wheel and i need them in 4 lug. i have only seen one set around here in southern cali but seller is eh' about selling them.

They're one of a fairly common style from American Racing/ Progressive/ Prime/ Ultra from the mid- to late-'90s. They were often called "Hammer" wheels because the replicate the wheels from the Mercedes-Benz AMG Hammer cars of the '90s.

here is a link to an ebay add for a 16"... i need a set of 15" 4 lug with caps.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Progressive-Custom-16-Chrome-Wheel-/190113901550?_trkparms=algo=LVI&itu=UCI&otn=3&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=516605917444283543&_trksid=p4506.m7&item=190113901550&vxp=mtr

i am in socal.

thanks.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got these, thought I'd keep them for another project, but may consider parting with them if I like your project. The shipping to the west coast would be a killer.

ultrawheels.jpg

4-lug fits datsun, I was planning to hammer tone the centers and spokes leaving the chrome rim for my vip 83 Max.

oooooh, those look nice. are those the progressive hammers?

yeah, shipping would be a concern.

i may look into a auto salvage yard but thought i would try to see what i could find on ratsun.

hitch, thank you for the reply. nice wheels. just dont know if it would be possible to ship and keep my budget happy,

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.