WTB: Any L/R front strut assembly & brakes from fex 280zx.

Hi.

I`m in need of a set of left & right side complete strut assemblies including the brakes from a 280zx.

OR optionally something else that fits from other cars, but the following applies; (explained further down.. :geek: )

- Needs to fit or at least look "original style", ie not coilover seats or similar mods.

- Must be from a car with originally 150hp or more.

The details on whats going on if anyone wonders;

I`m located in Norway and road regulations are just simply said crazy.

And here i am rebuilding a 510 with a CA18DE(T) engine, and in the first "round" for approval i`ll have to get it road approved as CA18DE,

this means 125hp, so thats 16up from the SSS. (later on i`ll get into adding the -T, but that's another story)

To get this done i actually have to fit suspension and brakes that is either;

A. After marked parts with EU, TUV etc approvals (..and forget about that for any 510 parts)

B. Mount parts from another Datsun/nissan that fits in an "original manner" were the donor car has minimum 125hp and weighs more than the 510.

So, my conclusion is that fitting a set of 280ZX front struts and brakes, moving the 510 spring seat over to the 280zx hub assy (i.e "made to look original") will be the best option.

Now, i wont find a set of these assemblies here in Norway so i turn to you guys on here for help :angel:

If someone got a set available, or can assist in getting hold of this i would be very grateful and pay a decent price

(also for assistance if someone can track down something from a breaker like fex Ecology)

Kristian.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And while I`m at it..

I have been trying to acquire a set of orange rear side markers (the round type, its a -69) from datsunpartsdotcom..

But seems like i wont get an answer from there.

I got red ones on the car now, and for approval here, i need the orange not US DOT approved ones.. the irony..

The part is listed on their page;

Partnumber: 2509

Datsun Roadster & 510 69 Rear Amber Sidelight Lens

usd 38,- pr pair.

Link; http://www.datsunparts.com/Lamps-and-Lights

I would be willing to pay the double, usd 80, if someone can get a set of these for me and arrange to post them my way.

That would be 80 +postage to me of course.

Thanks, fingers crossed..

Kristian

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.