got the z back!!

so i parked my car and after school i noticed that my headlight bucket, bumper, and hood had been hit pretty hard. so i found out from some dude on my football team that a lifted truck had backed right into my car while it was parked :sneaky: so i sent it straight to the body shop and it came back looking pretty good. :thumbup: so i thought id post some pictures, sorry taken with a gopro.

GOPR0814.jpg

GOPR0813.jpg

GOPR0811.jpg

GOPR0810.jpg

GOPR0809.jpg

GOPR0808.jpg

GOPR0807.jpg

hood works now

GOPR0803.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Picture453.jpgNever used them are those the ones on eBay ? Btw my avatar is an actual statue at the end of placer on the way to igo just past the huge bridge on right if ya wanna go for a drive. Also I'm a float driver for fedex, so I know where every datto is from here to Oregon if you need me to watch for something.

that statue is awesome!!!! what exactly is that thing? and the coilovers are from groundcontrol.com, not sure if they are the ebay ones. but i think im going to go with the s13 aka 240sx coilovers, they just require welding and patience.lol

It's a driveway decoration. No bull. It's at least six foot tall made out of shovels motorcycle chain it's awesome. if your bored sometime hop in your z and check it out (if it's still there). Seriously end of placer before you get to igo you'll go over a huge bridge, I MEAN HUGE!!!! It's in the right around the corner. If it's still there. I'm not the expert on coilovers but my 2004 Nissan Ser spec v had them a nd wow!!!

I've heard of people running Ground Control. Never heard anything bad about the company or the products. But they aren't the eGay ones. If they were they wouldn't have their own website. Lolz.

(Which is http://www.ground-control-store.com/products/category.php/CA=27 btw)

But depending on how low you want to go, you can go DC2 coils.. Depending on how much you shorten the strut tower, you can be at 3/4" off the ground with the sleeve all the way up. lol.

But like I said, it all depends on how low you want to go. GC makes coilovers for the ZX, you are just going to want to section the strut tower, to get moar low. New shocks too, shorter ones. Not sure exactly which, but I'm sure you can find them.