720 Bench seat question

kingpinnz

Hey everyone

so some of you may remember form my intro here: kingpins intro that I found a decent condition bench seat for my 720 and traveled some distance to pick it up? well I put it in over the last few days and guess what? it does not fit...well it fits but none of the bolt holes line up.

so my question is this: is the 720 kingcab and single cab bench seats different?

I have a feeling that I bought a single cab bench seat for my kingcab...dooh.

the good news is I have her up an running (with some awesome advice from some guys from this site) and have found out that she is still legal in New Zealand (we have messed up licencing laws that basicly mean if the vehicle has been just sitting dormant for a few years its almost a waste of time to try and get it back on the road)

heres my build blog for what its worth: http://kingcab.tumblr.com/

cheers

Brett

• Like 1
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think 720 King cabs ever came with bench seats from the factory, i think they were all bucket seats. Only single cabs same with bench seats.

I may be wrong but if i am, can someone please post up pics of a king cab with a bench seat in it....i'd like to see it.

I got a glimpse of your project on your website and i like the plans you have for it! These trucks are notorious for leaking water into the cabs...where was your leaking in from? and what did you do to solve the problem??

Also, do you have any more pics of that Primer/brown 720 king cab on your website?