My 74

sr20ve620

So, here it is. I'm new to this Datsun game. Got this truck through a trade. (69 slammed Vw bug). Had truck for about 2 weeks and decided to rip the drive train out and sell it so I wouldn't back out and re-install it.lol. purchased an sr20det blacktop w a spun rod bearing. Tore motor down and the crank looked perfect. Now its equipped with crower rods, weisco pistons, crower valves and springs. Titanium retainers. Hks stage 3 cams. Apexi headgasket(hope it holds). Motor is in truck along with trans (s13). Come along way n just 2 months. Of course funds are low at the moment, but will come soon. I have a top mount manifold, t3t4 turbo and a Greddy intake manifold not installed yet. Gotta figure out how to clearance brake booster and master cyl first. I plan on adding gold pullies and gold fuel rail w 550cc injectors. One thing I havent done was flip centerlink. Having trouble finding the tapered reamer. Anyways, Lmk what you guys think.

Also I'm writing this from my cell phone and don't know how to get the pics to post. If someone cldessege me their phone number I could send text them and maybe het them posted. If not, its cool, ill figure something out. Thanks Jason

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic