perfect day

I race, but have very little in the way of sponsors myself. Like previously stated, local bars and restaurants are popular for a little money, hit up the local wrecking yards for sponsorship in exchange for free parts, and since you race Datsuns, try some local NISSAN dealers. Maybe they can give you store credit, so you can order parts from NISMO. It also never hurts to have a nice letter and a little pamphlet made up that shows your car, how you did in points last season, and nice action photos of your car racing. It's very hard to get sponsors right now though, the economy sucks and a lot of racers have ripped off people by only racing a few weeks and the sponsors feel like they got very little for the money they spent on advertizing. Make it very clear that your car will be on the track advertizing for them every week, you might also mention that since you have two cars, if one is wrecked or broke down, there is always a back up car ready to take the other cars place on the track.

good luck wink.gif

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My son and i just gowt back from datslocos car show n swapmeet. The weather was perfect the location was close enough from home so we could drive our RATTY 521. We had a great time n were redy for the next meet at TRACY. Hopefully we will score on some MIKUNIES. My boy is craving a set for our 5ndime.