their yours if you get'em outta of the yard

dave71

3 weeks ago at the last gun show of the season that we host here in fairbanks,ak at the university

the last place you would expect a datsun score.. But from out of nowhere one of the vendors i know grabbed my arm and said he has a buddy looking to get rid of a couple 620's so as soon as his buddy showed up he beelined straight to where i was... so i went to look at them turned out he had a 76' standard cab non running pretty ruff(parts truck) and a 79' k/c in decent shape he said it ran over a year ago but i wasn't sure bout that...Got them both home and put a battery and a li'l super juice in the carb lo and behold the k/c started right up.. he said a mechanic he took it to for an I/M test said it had a bad valve but she purred like a kitty and drove nice so i'm calling bullshit on the mechanic.. it cost me just two 34 mile trips he said you pull'em their yours..

parts truck has an old school rollbar but the big score was a mint uncracked no damage at all original 76' dashpad that just blew my mind..then all the piddley spare parts..

And yes i know pics or it didn't happen i'll get some pics as soon as i can

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic