Need 210 dash vents desperately!

Im getting going on my 79 210 again. Need good working dash vents! Or, the little bracket thing that goes on back to make them work side to side. Or, somebody to suggest a fix. Prefer good working vents!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can get the dash PAD from Nissan. Or you can get a dash overlay off eBay. It's a carpet piece that covers the existing dash pad.

But please start a New Topic if you have any more questions, this topic is for the dash vents.

Wondering about 240z-260z-280z center panel dash vents. Would they fit my 210? The Z car center vents are rectangular, as are ALL of my 210 vents. Anybody know if they are interchangeable? I can get those Z car vents on ebay all day long.

Dang! If I had known I could get a dash pad from nissan,, I would not have done a ghetto upholstery job on mine.

ggzilla, if I was to enqire of nissan about parts for 79 210, how would I go about doing that? Last time I searched nissan4parts the oldest listings I got were for early eighties 200sx alternator bolts. I would like to find some NOS parts like VENTS if possible.

The best way is to go down to your local Nissan dealer. He will look up the part numbers for you. If your local dealer isn't helpful, go to another dealer.

The vents probably do not interchange. Even the 1980 vents differ from the 1979.

Which vents do you need?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.