WTB Radiator

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks banzai510, I am concernd with after market quality and would perfer oe. I have restored a chevy and had bad luck with the overseas stuff. gonzo do you have a couple pics?

"rods discount dartsun "sells rebuilt rads and also 3 core. dont know if he still around. But Rods Discount is a oxymoron as I dont see the discount in his other stuff he sells

most 510 rads are all chinese or singapore. Modine (USA) went out of bussniess and thats what I have .

Datsun LLC sells the aluminum ones for a decent price(chinese) but waiting to see the relaibily on these myself.

find one that soembody is doing a KA swap and getting rid of it.

a good repair shop can solder them back together if top and bottoms are good, They know by looking at them

there use to be a Griffen substitute and people clamped on and used different hoses but I never looked into it myself as I liked the stock rads.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

"rods discount dartsun "sells rebuilt rads and also 3 core. dont know if he still around. But Rods Discount is a oxymoron as I dont see the discount in his other stuff he sells

Back in the '90s Rods "discount" was a discount :sneaky:

I bought a pair of 2dr scuff plates from him for $16, the good ole days.

Thanks, I was hoping for some one doing a swap would let theres go. I took mine to a shop in Orange today and was told that the cores were no longer available. He is going to call around on Monday. Mine does not leak real bad, but looks terrable as the fan hit at some point.

Dan

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.