Looking for '83 turbo zx drive train and computer + wiring!

Hi my name is James and I have a '81 280zx it is in dire need of restoration but my budget is weak and my drive train is failing. It is the only car I have and I drive it every day to work and back. Last week I serviced my trans and got 1/2 a cup of metal out of my trans oil. I have a blown head gasket and burn about a quart of oil between fuel fills of 16 gal. I would like to get a '83 turbo with manual trans for my car. I have approval from California smog ref. I need complete ecu as well to smog in California. any condition motor is fine running or not trans must be stout! I want complete wiring for engine and trans so I can smog and have proper working dash lights etc. Thanks for reading.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a complete car 84 300zx turbo with 5 speed was running good until GF dad was driving around and now it wont hold charge I think its just the altenator. Car is in Ontario,CA and will need to be towed. We have title for car but its non op right now. $1200 obo for car

Ontario Canada?? is it California legal? I was going to get an rb engine from sunrise men but it is not egr equipt so smog ref says no. I am interested DREWSDIME. I will need to price tow and come up with extra seven hundred. I have five now. My trans may not wait to blow up.h how do we private message? blurryzx3@gmail.com email me and we can continue.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.