Spriso Motorsports?

Are these guys still in business?

I tried their website and it has been down for days, and the phone number only has a very generic answering machine message.

Kind of a bummer as i'm just starting an SR20 conversion in a 68 roadster and they have information and parts I need.

Mick

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! We are alive and well, just having a server issue with the website this week. Should be back online soon.

You can reach me at sprisomotorsports at gmail.com and we will get you sorted out.

Thanks for your patience,

Michael Spreadbury

spriso motorsports

Do you gave any better pictures or discription of how the front tube/subframe was attached to the 510 body on the strutless wonder???

it looks like it drove for a while with dual A-arms and no cage,,, ,, I just don't see the 510 body being strong enough for that

Yes! We are alive and well, just having a server issue with the website this week. Should be back online soon. You can reach me at sprisomotorsports at gmail.com and we will get you sorted out. Thanks for your patience, Michael Spreadbury spriso motorsports

Great! glad it just a glitch, I'll be e-mailing you about a mount kit and Jiggy rental.

Mick

Indy wrote:

Do you gave any better pictures or discription of how the front tube/subframe was attached to the 510 body on the strutless wonder???

That first build was over 20 years ago... I have some prints somewhere, nothing digital. I would have to dig them up and scan them...

it looks like it drove for a while with dual A-arms and no cage,,, ,, I just don't see the 510 body being strong enough for that

It drove for about a year before the cage went in (after I put the car on it's side in a very deep ditch-- some days you just run out of road!).

The front suspension was tied into the frame rails-- later parts of the front cage were tied into the sub-frame, but we never fully integrated the cage like it it was going to be. Things would be done a lot different now, but that car was pretty radical during it's time, and it still works really well today-- I drove it a few years ago and was shocked how well it still works...

Michael