72 510 4DR Complete(Assembly Required) - Corvallis, OR

I know a guy who has a 72 4-dr for sale. I've seen it with my own eyes, and it's a good shell for someone wanting to build a 510. The only thing that I saw bodywise that needs to be done is there's a floorpan that needs to be welded in. Other than that, it's in really good shape. The trunk is solid, and everything needed to put it back together is there. Clean title. Since I went and looked at it, the owner offered it to me for less than asking price, so if you're interested in it, let me know and I'll give you his information. He's a good guy, and very reasonable.

This is for a good, solid body. It has the glass, dash, heater, etc.. he has some engines and a transmission, along with some other things, but the shell is what I'm posting for him. And like I said before, everything is there to put it back together; it's just disassembled. If I could take on another project, it would be mine. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I didn't get pics of it while I was there.. I know, fail. He offered it to me for $1500, which I will pass on to someone if they're serious. I do believe he has pics, so like I said, if you're serious, I'll hook you up with his info.

Anyway you can get some pictures? I'd be interested if he didnt mind a transport coming to pick up and ship it to me here in Florida

I do believe he has pics, so like I said, if you're serious, I'll hook you up with his info.

• 2 months later...

Pics and price my friend Thanks

Ditto, Did he ever sell this? I might be interested in this if the price is right. If you've got pictures I'd be willing to go check it out.

• 5 weeks later...

Pretty sure this has been sold. I was inquiring about it and the guy never got back to MicroMachinery so we both assumed it was gone. I am still interested if it was for some reason still available. But I know it probably isn't.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.