I NEED A 76 620 DRIVESHAFT DONUT PLZ!!!!!

HEARD A WEIRD GRINDING WHILE I WAS ON MY WAY TO WORK THIS MORNING SO ONCE I GOT TO MY SHOP WE PUT IT UP ON THE LIFT ONLY TO FIND OUT DONUT WAN TOTALLY FUCKED. lol sorry left caps on anyway on top of that we can't seem to separate the front of the driveshaft to pull it off..... help pls i also need a dash bezel and if good enough deal the front grill too, but in desperate need of the driveshaft or advice ..... kinda need that part to drive lol thanks in advance everyone. I'm in alhambra area if anyone close. thanks again.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The rubber insulator is really hard to find, as they aren't made anymore as far as I know. Sometimes you can find old stock ones. But you can also make your own. One way is to pull the metal "hoop", remove all the ruined rubber, then wrap it with long rubber strips- an old semitruck inner tube cut into 2' strips works. Or a bicycle inner tube (only need to cut it once, might need a couple tubes). Wrap around and around, use contact cement between the layers, when it's to the right diameter, clamp the hoop back on.

thx guys i was actually able to locate it through our warehouse, they just delivered it now i just gotta press old one out and pop new one in. still in need of clean grill and 5 speed tranny and dash basel thanks a lot for all info. everyone on here seems super coo I'm new to ratsun but already feel the love lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.