fender flares? 79 210

ofg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! I love the box flare look! Can you give details as to how the cherokee flares were made to fit? Are there any cuts or seams in obvious locations like right on top? Did they have to be shortened or sized at all?

I did find a set of nice Z car flares, fiberglass, bolt on,, and already finished in gel coat! My 210 is red, and its getting a respray in factory red,, so a black plastic or gloss black flare is what I am going for.

Thanks! Oh and by the way,, what are people using for front and rear spoilers? I dont care for the box front air dam,, I like the angled down splitter style better. Also,, looking for the subtle rear deck lid spoiler.

My poor little car! Its getting a major tune and clean up in the engine bay, and the full boy racer look on the outside. Still trying to design a turbo system for it using the stock manifolds,, but the engine mount is kinda in the way...

• 2 weeks later...

Not my car but I know a little about it... Car has the rear spoiler for a camero for a front spoiler use the msa bre lip spoiler dealio and the flares look un altered but saw to fit then glue Popsicle sticks or something to the back to hold it together lol use a soldering iron to smooth out and re join the plastic face then sand and repaint with krylon plastic.. Boom done

0c19752b.jpg