Please buy some 620 parts

I recently traded to my brother a running '77 KC with a l20 and 4speed. He has a '75 with l16 but came with a ka24de swap ready to go, and he's using tha ka in the KC and building it into a rock crawler. Thus, the '75 and all unnecessary parts need to go by tomorrow. He is keeping pretty much the front clip and of course KA swap.

A brief list of things available/desirable:

l16 - complete, said to have a bad valve: $50

l20 + 4speed - runs but smokes, trans shift smoothly: $75 for both

Weber 32/36 + adapter plate, was running on l20: $50

Any stock running gear under the '77

shortbed, in pretty decent shape I only noticed one dent on pass. rear, with good tail gate. Virgin/has hooks, lights: $100

Also the '75 reg cab has a clear title and is in pretty good chape with no cancer that I saw (a plus to living in the southwest), so I suppose if somebody wanted a rolling shell we would much prefer to sell than scrap, only thing is it needs to be gone by tomorrow. We can haul for a fee.

Anything else just ask. Sorry I didn't post this earlier, but better late than never. Just hope to help some Datto heads and save some relics. We are in Flagstaff, Arizona and you are welcome to call him at (928)225-9203

Thanks

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like more info on the L20.

It's in the bed of the '75, which is on the trailer along with everything else we will be scrapping.

Any chance you've got a working stock 620 tachometer?

Doesn't look like it, sorry

Any idea on rear-end gearing?

From what I understand the '75 should have 4.7, but the whole truck is already on the trailer. Not sure about the KC, I can check the tag when we pull it out.

I don't get on here much, hence why the phone number was listed. Got a few bites on things, but nobody serious/motivated enough to justify our labor to pull things apart. Looks like the Weber will be the only thing salvaged... shame. Suspect, I will p.m. you for shipping details

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.