WTB: Diamond/Bassett 13x7's

So Im looking for some Diamond or Bassett racing steelies. Id like them in 13x7 with 4x4.5 pattern. I really dont care about color or condition (as long as they fully hold air) and would be willing to drive a bit to go pick them up. If I could, Id like to pick them up tomorrow (Thursday the 8th) or the next day (Friday the 9th) so that I can mount them for this weekend. Id really like to have them Thursday morning if possible... Anyway, just let me know a price and distance. If I cant find anything within those two days, Ill just buy new; theyre cheap BNIB so I dont care. I really just dont want to wait for shipping.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump for this morning... Hoping I can pick something up today.

*Note: I'm sure forum rules state you can only bump on e every 24 hrs or something, but this is time sensitive and would like to make a purchase quickly. If you feel this is in violation, I apologize and will not make that mistake again. Thanks for your understanding.

Just saw this... Feel like driving to Spokane? Ive got a set, I dont think theyre diamonds though they have "circle"stickers on them. Pretty sure theyre zero offset and 2 of the 205/50r13 sumitomos are damn near new, the other two have "half tread" from an SR dime with pretty severe camber. The wheels dont clear ZX hubs but you can trim your zx caliper with a grinder. I dont think any 13s will clear stock ZX calipers, but you dont have to take much off to get them to clear. Ive got a set of 13" enkeis too... make me a deal on both and I can quit looking for a 1200 to put them on :lol:

Theres pics on this thread, theyre dirty from sitting but clean up pretty nice, they havent touched a curb. They wouldnt have looked so bad on the goon if it werent still at stock height with stock struts... The ZX struts should have them just about flush in front.

There are people on this forum that have 13s that clear ZX brakes, so if yours dont I think Im going to pass. Im also going to run the tires I already have so I wouldnt need those. Also, you mention youre running 205s, does that mean the rims are 13x8s?- because I would like 7 inch wide rims.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.