Offenhauser 6262DP L4 Intake Manifold for 4-barrel

will pay $500 shipped.

new or used working condition.

this one part is holding up my whole build and im desperate to find one! (they stopped making them and nobody has one in stock anymore)

if you don't have it but know somewhere/someone willing to sell let me know as well!

Thanks!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

will pay $500 shipped.

new or used working condition.

this one part is holding up my whole build and im desperate to find one! (they stopped making them and nobody has one in stock anymore)

if you don't have it but know somewhere/someone willing to sell let me know as well!

Thanks!

I have one and it is in my left hand as I type this. It was new old stock when I bought it 17 years ago. I did run it on my L20 for a while back in the day. I had a 650 Holley on it, would not idle below 2,000. I did not have any other throttle cables lying around at the time so to get it hooked up I removed the Holley plate from the manifold and turned it 90 degrees. 2 out of the 4 screws that hold the Holley plate to the casting are cross threaded and have the wrong screw in them. Those 2 holes may need to be helicoiled when you put the plate back to its original position. If you are ok with that I'll knock $50 off. I can soda blast it and get it in a box tomorrow morning if you want it.

also, is the divider cut down?

To the best of my knowledge the divider is exactly the way Offenhauser built it. There is even some casting flash on the divider in one of the ports so it would have to be original.

I responded to your message so you have the info for payment. Sorry again about the delay I never got a notification email from Ratsun. Call me if there are any questions 909 519 9799.

I am taking the intake to my workshop right now to soda blast it. It will be nice and clean when you get it.

Now that's a cool rare manifold! Man, you'd have to run a small 4 bbl carb, huh??

Yeah it is rare and cool alright. Supposed to run with a 390 cfm Holley and a "built" engine. It doesn't work very good with a 650 Holley and a stock high mile L20b :P :lol:

Soda blast has been done ready for payment/shipment. Call me when ready. Bob 909 519 9799

018-7.jpg

017-5.jpg

019-5.jpg

Payment recieved and I will get that shipped off to you as soon as possible. I have your shipping info from Paypal.

Thanks.

Next time I am in the Phoenix area (brother lives in Surprise) we should get together so I can check out your project.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.