210 shopping list

Thought I would post here hunting for parts etc.

Need better steering and suspension I'm interested in anything that can bolt in or be made to work in that department. Also need to upgrade the brakes or a good combo brakes and suspension for up front.

Thats first priority I have a carb on the way sorted the wiring and am getting to work on the I terior tomorrow.

Exterior ricer mod list before paint lol

A set of flares boxy preferred but what do you have?

A good rear lip spoiler for the hatch lid. Kinda hoping to find an s12 foam turbo chunk one or the 280zxr whale tail job but again whatever is available.

Rear gas shocks for the hatch

Motor mounts for either ka or sr.

Have 720 hood vents for cool 80s points a really small front lip and all the parts to make it drivable.

Also hunting for some wide neg offset wheels under 15in four lug

I can buy parts in Wa and ship or ship anything directly. I will be back in may and again in July but want to get paint and everything together by summer before I have bills again. Til then I have budget to burn during march April and may and want to make a good car with it

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Second paycheck have cash need parts!

Added

Drivers side (or a set of b210 handles) for window cranks

Black arm rests

Black brown or any color plastic surround for steering column

E brake cover

Automatic shift handle (any year make or model will work)

Horn assy buttons wires to the horn and horn itself

Badges for the sides

• 2 weeks later...

Another paycheck bump!

Also want

Train handle

280zx whale tail!!!!!

Rims and tires. Have a friend coming from Wa in less than a week he can pack stuff for me and give you cash transaction

Also willing to trade my ct90 bmx bike goped or datsun b210 for parts/ cash

ACS here in Tucson (google search, ACS Tucson [address will be on illinois avenue]) has some 210's, parts could probably be had from them for the interior. Flares can be obtained from Japan, not sure from whom. If you check the 210 build thread in the B210 forum someone there just obtained flares for his 210. The gas shocks for the hatch wear really fast, the best bet is to buy new from ebay. I met a person up from Mexico who qouted me $30 for a chin spoiler to fit my B210. The window handles I think I have some lying around (the only question would be Where).

Straight upgrade on brakes, is a 280zx strut with the 210 perch welded on and use the 210 coil spring. You can adjust the perch for the ride height you want, but make sure you know what strut inserts you will be using.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.