WTB - 510 - East Coat - VA - or shipping

I'm looking for a 510. 2 door is preferred but not required. As close to stock as possible, I don't plan to race or track the car. If you aren't close or know how to go about shipping maybe we can work something out.

I look forward to hearing from you!

4077482961 - txt are the best way to reach me

antisquirrelz@gmail.com

Thanks all

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

your best bet is to check craigslist on the west coast. Ive been looking for a dime for quite some time here on the east coast, and your either going to pay a pretty penny or get a rust bucket. they pop up all the time over there, and although it sucks buying a car sight unseen, you could probably get lucky with someone on here to go check it out for you, and if your lucky someone probably has some info on the car. you would be better off buying something for less and shipping it. good luck my man

your best bet is to check craigslist on the west coast. Ive been looking for a dime for quite some time here on the east coast, and your either going to pay a pretty penny or get a rust bucket. they pop up all the time over there, and although it sucks buying a car sight unseen, you could probably get lucky with someone on here to go check it out for you, and if your lucky someone probably has some info on the car. you would be better off buying something for less and shipping it. good luck my man

Thx Griz. Is shipping pretty hard or what? I've never been through the process I don't want to get robbed from someone across the world lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.