WTB 510 GL Tail Lights

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear that. I sold a complete set a few years back and restored 2 other sets. Really cool lights and center garnish. Just curious how they stole it. The only way to get it off is to unscrew the screws from the backside of the rear panel. Was your truck unlatched or did you have it attacked with double sided tape? For those not familiar with the GL deluxe lights/garnish here they are on my 73 before I sold it.DSCF4983.jpg

Sorry to hear that. I sold a complete set a few years back and restored 2 other sets. Really cool lights and center garnish. Just curious how they stole it. The only way to get it off is to unscrew the screws from the backside of the rear panel. Was your truck unlatched or did you have it attacked with double sided tape? For those not familiar with the GL deluxe lights/garnish here they are on my 73 before I sold it.DSCF4983.jpg

Here is the best part. The lights were at home and the center garnish was in the back seat of the car. I went in to the grocery store, came back literally 10 minutes later and no emblems, smashed window, stolen plate. WHY??? For the love of God, why anyone would steal that piece I have no idea. I was taking it to a Datto friend's house to clean it up to match the near flawless GL lights I had. Since then, I don't really drive the Datsun anywhere, or at least stopped until I started the break down for the sr20det. Live and learn i guess.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.