WTB Carb

b3y0ndd34th

I took my carburetor off today so I can rebuild it. In my taking it off I've found there seem to be pieces missing. Some home made covers and such. I was wondering if anyone who had upgraded their carb, if they still had their carb (IN decent to good working Condition) how much you'd like for it. just shoot me a pm of hit me up here, I'm not in a hurry to replace it who knows fixing this one without the components may make it run like a dream, just seeing what's out there!

Thanks,

Jaymes

Sorry mods I had too many tabs open can we move this to the Wanted section I'll pay better attention next time :(

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe so I can post pictures of mine, It's a stock L20B I think those were the hitachi's right?

I'll show you the parts that have me worried, if you as an experienced Ratsunner tell me if it's okay :D

As of right now when I give it throttle the car sputters acts as if It might be getting too much fuel or bogging down. After I got to looking my float is definitely in need of a replacement and tomorrow I have the day off so I'm going to rebuild it.

The first two pics show you, what looks to me to be home made plates

IMAG0103.jpg

IMAG0104.jpg

IMAG0105.jpg

IMAG0106.jpg

IMAG0107.jpg

I believe so I can post pictures of mine, It's a stock L20B I think those were the hitachi's right?

the Hitachi's are stock :)

I'll show you the parts that have me worried, if you as an experienced Ratsunner tell me if it's okay :D

lolz - ill see what i can do - :P

As of right now when I give it throttle the car sputters acts as if It might be getting too much fuel or bogging down. After I got to looking my float is definitely in need of a replacement and tomorrow I have the day off so I'm going to rebuild it.

The first two pics show you, what looks to me to be home made plates

deff some home made mcguyvering there

if i were you and i had the $$$ - i wouldn't touch that think with anything other than a bullet :lol: - i would get a weber - BUT if that's not an option i would start with a rebuild and float adjustment then go from there - i have an old Hitachi carb you can have if you pay shipping