1984 King Cab 720 Truck , BARN FIND, Immaculate Condition!

i recently bought this from the original owners grandson, who is already in his 50's, i wanted to keep this forever, but my wife now needs a car to go to work, and have no choice... it is an all original 1984 datsun, made by nissan king cab, with the nap z24 motor, 5 speed, has the original 97,000 miles, runs and drives super fantastic, will drive comfortably anywhere, it has power steering, a/c, sunroof, and interior as well as the exterior are in amazing unrestored condition, a true gem... hate to see her go, my asking price is $3850, and feel that is more than fair based on the rare condition of this truck, it has a clean ca. title, and registered thru jan. 2013, also just got it smogged so that is good for the next 2 1/2 months, need to sell quick!!! (818)814-3275

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

i recently bought this from the original owners grandson, who is already in his 50's, i wanted to keep this forever, but my wife now needs a car to go to work, and have no choice... it is an all original 1984 datsun, made by nissan king cab, with the nap z24 motor, 5 speed, has the original 97,000 miles, runs and drives super fantastic, will drive comfortably anywhere, it has power steering, a/c, sunroof, and interior as well as the exterior are in amazing unrestored condition, a true gem... hate to see her go, my asking price is $3850, and feel that is more than fair based on the rare condition of this truck, it has a clean ca. title, and registered thru jan. 2013, also just got it smogged so that is good for the next 2 1/2 months, need to sell quick!!! (818)814-3275

Pics please

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.